Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Entrepreneur new blog

Good morning everybody.

In a previous post I wrote that I have in mind a new (another one yes) entrepreneur project. And Yeah!, this one is "again" related to the web.

As I said I was looking (and expecting) some feedback from you on whether is appropiate to publish and receive comments on a new business idea or not.

Well, I've received none as I was expecting since I don't have many readers (as feedburner says).

That made me think that if I really want to receive help to develop my idea I may have to use alternatives. First one is that I'm going to write another blog (I'll let you know) but this time focused on the project itself.

The second thing is that I'm going to try to promote it as much as possible in order to receive as much ideas as possible. The point of this is to build a company that provides "the services" that its customer really want and nothing else.

Why? Simple. Efficiency. Why spending so much money building something that nobody needs or its not worth paying for?

TechnoratiTechnorati Tags:

0 comentarios:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Wikio

Wikio – Top Blogs

Wikio – Top Blogs – Tecnologia

My favourite places at 11870.com

Blog Archive